1.How old were you in 1980?
2. How old were you in 1989?
3. Were you a Toys R' Us kid?
What does this mean. I had toys from there, but not ALL my toys were from there...
4. Did you watch Transformers?
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
I'm sure I did. I don't recall, really.
6. Did you own a Lite Bright?
Did I ever! I loved that thing! I wish I had one now.
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl?
I don't really know, it was never my favorite. But if you want to talk Designing Women, get back to me. We'll talk Sugarbakers.
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? " You think?
9.What was your favorite toy?
This is a tough call. I love legos a great deal.
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
I didn't, but I had friends who did. I envied them.
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on?
I didn't have a crush on any of them, but I did have a crush on Marky Mark.
13. Did you play M.A.S.H.?
I still play it.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
I did, but I was more into the Gummi Bears.
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet?
17. Did you own a glo-worm?
I'm not sure what that is.
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
I did and I do. Chelsea sent me one last after the last time I blogged about them.
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
I refuse to make a choice between them. Let's have a Molly theme party and watch them both.
20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
We'll go with a yes on this one. Mostly I tried everything to have the big hair, but my hair is so heavy it always fell flat. It was not a good era for me.
21. What was your first bike?
I only remember that it had streamers. Yay for streamers.
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?
I don't know, the year books? I think I've parted with mostly everything.
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
I had two. One of them had red hair like me.
24. Did you dress like Madonna?
No, but I probably would have if my mom would've let me.
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
Again, I will not make a choice between the two. I had Strawberry Shortcake sheets and a Rainbow Brite doll.
26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
Yes, purple ones. It took forever to talk my mom into letting me have them because she thought they would break easily. She was right.
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
I don't remember that.
29. Atari or Nintendo?
What are you talking about? There was no Nintendo! Until later anyways, and then of course we upgraded.
30. Did you play Pac-Man?
for many hours
31. Which was better: Jem and The Holograms or Barbie and The Rockers!?
Totally Jem and The Holograms.
32. He-Man or She-Ra?
You kinda need both, yeah?
33. What movie scared you the most?
The Gremlins. I was TERRIFIED of them.
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson ?
I didn't TRY.