Thursday, January 31, 2008

A quick 80's flashback

I'm at "work" right now (its a temp job and I'm not getting paid to do much, so I hestitate to call it work) so this will be quick..



I've been thinking about tulip rings lately. Does anyone remember those? You know, from the 80s and early 90s? The hot thing was to have two or three and wear them on the same finger...? I've been searching the internet for them and I can't find them.



Does anyone even know what I'm talking about?



Edited 02.02.08: You can find anything on ebay.



Thats what I'm remembering. I used to have an amethyst one, just like that purple one there.

6 comments:

  1. yeah... i've actually been looking for them too.. found some on ebay.. not many though

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so funny, I've never even heard of them. glad you found them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have an emerald one that was my grandmother's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY I HAVE ALL 4 OF THOSE. MY PARENTS BOUGHT THEM FOR ME WHEN I WAS A TEEN. I WAS LOOKING IN MY JEWELRY BOX AND SITTING HERE LOOKING AT THEM. YEAH THEY ARE NEAT. HOPE YOU FIND THEM. ALSO TRY CRAIGSLIST.COM OR EBAY.COM.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...