Monday, July 2, 2012

Simple Woman

Find it HERE.

FOR TODAY (which is a day later than normal)

Outside my window... I did my best to go outside as little as possible today.  There was a trip to the library this morning, but otherwise we hunkered down.  This heat it horrid.

I am thinking... about the Kindle William got me for my birthday.  I LOVE.

I am thankful... that I have power and air conditioning.  There are so many people in my town without it right now.  Stupid derecho. 

In the kitchen... we had brown rice with dinner tonight and, man alive, I love brown rice.

I am wearing... pjs.

I am creating... Moon Sand.  Well, I will tomorrow.  I think.  It’s going to be messy and we’ll see if I’m in the mood.  The Things will love it though.

I am going... to need to get some grocery shopping done tomorrow.  That should be awesome the day before a holiday.

I am wondering... if it is too late to plan some camping for said holiday.

I am reading... Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis, Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson, Dumbing Us Down by John Gatto, and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I am hoping... for a closing on a house soon.  We’re just waiting and waiting.

I am looking forward to... a special get away I’ve got coming up.  It will be 24 hours of me time.

I am learning… about how to substitute honey for sugar.  In everything.

Around the house... I don’t want this to be my house any more.

I am pondering... weather.  It’s been so crazy lately.

A favorite quote for today... Everyone is famous to 1,500 people. – Seth Godin

One of my favorite things... dark chocolate almond milk.

A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully some grilling on Wednesday

A peek into my day...

Kindle Touch

Isn’t it so pretty? William had a massive credit on his Amazon.com account and so we got it for $40.00.  That is the best kind of present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...